ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
The department has highly qualified and experienced surgeons, who provide treatment as per international standards. Most of the surgeries are minimally invasive, less painful & performed on Day Care basis
Well trained audiologists and speech therapists handle diagnostic audiology and provide speech therapy to paediatric and adult patients.
- Micro-laryngeal and ear surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgeries for chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps. FESS (Functional endoscopic sinus surgery)
- Rhinoplasty for correction and restructuring, restoring functions and aesthetically enhancing the nose
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Micro ear surgeries
- Advanced endoscopic surgeries for CSF Rhinorrhea and anterior skull base tumours
- Micro-laryngeal surgeries for vocal nodules, polyps and thyroplasty for vocal cord palsy
- Multi-speciality care for skull base tumours, microtia repairs and laryngo tracheal stenosis
Facilities & Services:
- Diagnostics like, diagnostic audiometer, impedance audiometer, BERA etc
- Dedicated ENT Operating room with ENT specific instruments and technologies
- State of art operating microscope.
- High definition Camera for Minimally invasive Surgeries.