General surgery and Surgical Gastroenterology
The department of surgery focuses on laparoscopic and performs a wide range of surgeries from simple surgeries to complicated oncological surgeries. The department has full time qualified and experienced surgeons to evaluate all trauma patients.
Laparoscopic surgery is a preferred technique, as it is an advanced minimally invasive surgical approach where the surgeon operates through a single entry point to minimize scars, decrease pain reduce blood loss and enable the patient to recover faster.
The fully equipped operation theatre suite is capable to handle any type of surgeries like:
- Trauma and accidents
- Surgical emergencies
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Upper gastrointestinal surgery for diseases affecting the liver, esophagus and stomach,
- Colorectal surgery for diseases of the colon, rectum and anal canal
- Endocrine surgery for thyroid and other endocrine glands
- Breast surgery for any tumors, both benign and malignant
- Surgical oncology
Facilities & Services
- Modular Operation Theatre with laminar flow system complying international standards
- Imported LED high intensity Surgical Lights with integrated camera system.
- Five function Operating tables capable for various patients positioning capability
- Central steam Sterilisation department with imported sterilisers and other equipments for an infection free operating instruments.
- High end color Doppler system for image guided nerve tracking and blocks
- Low gas flow anaesthesia machine for better anaesthesia management
- Dedicated C-Arm for operation theatre.