IASIS Hospital provides medical care for patients with solid organ tumors and blood related cancers. The hospital provides the highest standards of care, where consultants practice evidence based medicine and follow international treatment protocols.
The hospital offers screening and investigation for various cancers and also has a dedicated chemotherapy unit, a fully equipped blood bank and laboratory. The hospital has laminar flow for preparation of chemotherapy medications to reduce the risk of infection. Chemotherapy is provided as a day care service in majority of the cases and central lines are placed to enable pain free and uninterrupted chemotherapy.
- Diagnosis and staging of cancers
- Diagnostic procedures like biopsy and paracentesis
- Diagnosis and management of myelo proliferative disorders, hematologic malignancies like leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma
- Diagnosis and management of all anaemia including nutritional, haemolytic anaemia, bone marrow failure syndromes and clotting disorders
- Chemotherapy and medical management of cancers
- Treatment of side effects of chemotherapy
- Pain management
- Palliative care for advanced cancers
- Bone marrow transplant
- Blood products transfusion
Screening for cancers:
- Colonoscopy for colorectal cancers
- Breast self- examination
- Pap test for cervical cancers
- PSA test for prostate cancers
- Chemotherapy set up.