Neonatology & Paediatrics
IASIS Hospital (IH) creates a safe and reassuring environment to ensure high quality child and infant care services. Our newborn care centre is unmatched for it's state of art design and technology. Child and infant care division offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment facilities for critically ill newborns and children. A dedicated team of certified full time consultants, nurses and paramedics are on board to provide the highest quality care requiring close observation and intensive care. IH is well equipped to manage
- All types of neonatal, infant and child related emergencie
- Provide neonatal resuscitation at every delivery
- Immunisation and Vaccination under the guidance of child specialists
- Intensive care requirements
- Paediatric procedures and surgeries
- Post Operative Care
- New born screening for hearing defects
- New born screening for inborn errors of metabolism *
- Paediatric rehabilitation.
The key services readily available are
- 24 x 7 emergency services.
- Labour and delivery rooms designed for the immediate specialised care of high risk new born.
- Four bedded Neonatal Intensive Care unit with Blood Gas Laboratory, portable X Rays, Digital Imaging readers etc
- Resuscitation units integrated with phototherapy units, warmers, Central Oxygen supply
- Portable Incubator for transportation