Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery
IASIS Hospital (IH) offers a comprehensive range of musculoskeletal (Ortho) medical and surgical care, ranging from acute major injuries, deformities, bone and joint problems due to injuries, infections, nutritional and metabolic disorders to orthopaedic medicine which covers
- Trauma and emergencies due to accidents.
- Total Knee replacement
- Hip replacement
- Treatment of osteomyelities
- Disc surgery, Fusion surgery for spine instability
- Correction of spinal deformities like scoliosis, spondylolisthesis etc
- ACL and PCL repair
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Unique features that distinct IH facility and which ensures quality medical and surgical outcomes are
- Qualified, experienced and efficient surgical and medical team of Surgeons, full time anaesthetists, surgery specialised nurses, and other paramedical.
- Modular Operation theatre and integrated laminar air flow system complying international standards.
- Quality imported equipments and surgical instruments.
- Stringent Infection Control Protocols.
- Medical technologies Multi Slice CT, C- Arm, Color Doppler, anaesthesia machines with advance respiratory modes, multi function operation theatre tables, central gas management system, central sterilisation system etc
- Use of quality surgical and medical consumables.