Cardiology and CVTS
A team of highly qualified and skilled interventional Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Perfusionists, Cardiac nurses, technicians and Physicians, who have been trained and have treated patients in reputed hospitals in India and abroad with expertise in all types of cardiac procedures, under Rt. Col. Dr. Harminder Singh. We offer round the clock services for cardiac emergencies and is equipped with the advanced infrastructure to manage and treat complicated heart conditions. The cardiology department is backed by diagnostic services such as Flat Panel catheterisation laboratory, 2D Echo, Stress Test System, Holter test and other associated services. Modular Operation Theatre with all advanced technologies enable IASIS to deliver the best results for its CVTS work. The well equipped Coronary care unit supports the cardiac team to accomplish the success at the highest level.Beating heart surgery - Experience of more then 10 years where beating heart surgery is now performed routinely.
On Pump surgery- Both coronary artery disease and open heart surgery. Routine performance of complex cardiac surgeries.
Surgery for Aortic - aneurysms both thoracic and abdominal
Correction of congenital cardiac anomalies
Pediatric Cardiac Surgery - Congenital intra-cardiac repair like atrial septal defect, ventricular septal defect and closed heart operations like closure of PDA, emergency BT shunt, pulmonary artery banding. Also, Complex congenital intra-cardiac repairs are performed.
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Treadmill Stress ECG (TMT)
- 2D Echo Machine
- Holter monitoring system
- Coronary angiography
- Right heart catheterisation
- Coronary angioplasty with or without stenting and Balloon valvuloplasty
- Biventricular pacemaker placement and Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator (ICD)
- Atrial Septal Defect / Patent Foramen Ovale / Patent Ductus Arteriosis device closure
- PTA (percutaneous transluminal angioplasty)
Peripheral Invasive Procedures
- Carotid stenting, Subclavian stenting, Renal vascular stenting, Venous stenting and Superior Mesentric artery stenting
- Lower extremity percutaneous transluminal angioplasty/ Atherectomy/Intra arterial thrombolysis /percutaneous transluminal balloon angioplasty
- Endovascular repair of aneurysms
- All type of Vascular and Cardiovascular Surgeries.
Preventive Care Services
- Education on measures to prevent heart attacks and other lifestyle related disorders
- Periodic health check-up packages for different age groups