Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery
A team of dermatologists and plastic surgeons developed an high end cosmetology department to offer a wide spectrum of disease conditions ranging from acne to skin cancers.
The team offers correction or restoration of form and function of a part of the body, where the defect may be the result of a congenital abnormality, an accident, a disease or an aging process. The centre is capable to perform reconstructive surgeries such as hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns. The consultants are skilled to perform cosmetic and aesthetic surgeries like, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, liposuction, facial implants and jaw correction surgeries.
The plastic surgery team is also an integral part of trauma team at the hospital and help the other surgeons in performing corrective surgeries for patients who have sustained significant disfiguring injuries including burns and micro-vascular surgeries .
The department is well supported by physiotherapists and occupational therapists who provide post-surgical care that improves the functional outcome of the patient.
- Treatment for adult and paediatric acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Management of hair / nail disorders
- Treatment of inflammatory skin disorders
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Screening of skin cancers
- Cosmetic procedures like, radiofrequency for skin tightening, freckles and lentigens
- Botox treatment for wrinkles and fillers for nasolabial folds
- Cosmetic peels for melasma, acne and hyper pigmentation
- Collagen replacement therapy for frown lines, acne scars, cheek depressions, vertical lip lines, marionette lines, worry lines, crow's feet, smile lines and face scars
- Electrofulgaration for warts, skin tags, DPN ( Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra)
- Mesotherapy for lipolysis, hair loss, pigmentation, cellulite, sagging skin and rejuvenation of hands and neck
- Fractional laser for acne scars, chickenpox scars, stretch marks, sun damaged and aging skin
- Treatment for psoriasis and vitiligo
- Re- constructive & micro-vascular surgeries
- Burn reconstruction
- Surgery for Maxillo-Facial injuries
- Treatment of congenital abnormalities
- Surgeries for hemangiomas and vascular malformations involving face, neck, trunk and extremities
- Hand reconstruction surgeries
- Surgeries for carpal tunnel release and dupuytren's contracture
- Removal of tumours of face and mouth
- Cosmetic surgeries like hair transplantation, liposuction, tummy tuck or abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, nipple reconstruction, breast reconstruction after a mastectomy
- Male breast surgeries (gynecomastia)
- Scar revisions and tattoo removal
- Genital-hymenoplasty, labioplasty and vaginoplasty