Critical Care Unit
Intensive Care Units of IASIS Hospital (IH) is well equipped and caters to patients with the most severe life threatening illnesses and injuries that require constant support from specialists, equipments and medications in-order to maintain normal bodily functions. IH intensive care units are staffed with specialist intensivists with wide exposure and experience, critical nurses and paramedical staff. IH is equipped to offer services like:
- Medical, Surgical, Coronary, Emergency and Neonatal intensive care.
- Non Invasive and Invasive Ventilation.
- Dialysis enabled ICU beds
- Pain management
- Intensive care procedures like tracheostomy, chest drain insertion, brochoscopy etc.
Intensive care facilities of IASIS Hospital is unmatched and unique in the city as we assure
- 24 x 7 intensive care services managed by Post Graduate intensive Care specialists with international exposure and experience.
- Five Function automated intensive care beds with central monitoring facility, equipped with Ventilators with advanced modes, fluid therapy devices, defibrillator equipped crash carts, dialysis machines, CPAP, portable X-rays, Digital Imaging readers, Portable 2D Echo and Color Doppler machines, Blood Gas Laboratory etc.
- Clinical Protocols and systems complying international standards.
- Adherence to infection control protocols to avoid hospital acquired infections like VAP, CRBSI, CAUTI etc
- Use of quality surgical and medical consumables.