IASIS Hospital offers outpatient, inpatient and ocular emergency services by a team of consultants who are highly qualified, skilled and treat a wide range of eye disorders. Most surgical procedures of the eye are performed as day care surgeries. Evaluation of the eye is done as part of routine health checks as well as diabetic health check programmes.
The consultants perform complex surgeries including squint correction surgery and corrective surgery following orbital trauma. The department mainly specialises in anterior chamber surgery. Phacoemulsification and implantable lenses are used for cataract surgeries. Pediatric services include evaluation of retinopathy of prematurity, visual acuity and corrective surgeries.
The department offers evaluation and management of glaucoma in all age groups.
- Cataract surgery
- Treatment of glaucoma
- Misaligned eyes or strabismus (squints) corrective surgeries
- Eyelid, oculoplastic and ophthalmic reconstructive surgeries
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Common ophthalmic problems
- 24 x 7 ophthalmic accident and emergency services
- Opthal operating camera
- Dedicated Opthal operation Theatre
- Diagnostic and surgical biomedical equipments including Phaco machine, Viterectomy machine, A Scan etc