Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
IASIS Hospital offers cost effective vascular and endovascular services in a patient friendly environment. The department handles emergencies round the clock and also performs routine vascular surgical procedures. They are an integral part of the poly trauma team for evaluating vascular emergencies in such cases. Angioplasties for peripheral vascular diseases, endovascular procedures for aneurysms, treatment of varicose veins including the use of endovascular LASER are some of the procedures offered. Treatment of diabetic patients is provided through the diabetic foot clinic.
- Venous surgeries like stripping and perforator ligation for varicose veins, deep vein cuff placement and IVC filter insertion
- Vascular access procedures for dialysis like AV fistulae and AV grafts
- Endovascular surgeries like peripheral angiography, stent-graft placement, peripheral angioplasty and stenting and LASER
- Diabetic foot clinic
- Deep Vein thrombosis and varicose veins.
- A V Malformations
- Emergency Vascular trauma services